fbpx

Location

Vancouver, B.C.

2022 BC Cross Country Championships

About this Event

View, download and purchase

photos from this event.

Event Description

South Surrey’s Crescent Park challenged BC’s top cross-country athletes as they took to the trails in the BC Athletics Cross Country Championships, hosted by Ocean Athletics Track & Field Club.

Live results can be found at http://results.tfmeetpro.com/Ocean_Athletics/BCXC_2022/

 

Processing Update

Approximately 80% of the photos taken at the 2022 BC Cross Country Championships are now available for download. The remaining 20% of the photos are currently being processed and will be posted by tomorrow evening.

View Photos

View, download and purchase

photos from this event.

FEATURED ARTICLES

FEATURED ARTICLES

OUR PARTNERSHIPS